About Hurwitz & Associates
Hurwitz & Associates is a strategy consulting, market research and analyst ﬁrm that focuses on how technology solutions solve real world customer problems. Hurwitz research concentrates on disruptive technologies, such as Cloud Computing, Service Oriented Architecture and Web 2.0, Service Management, Information Management, and Social and Collaborative Computing.
We take a pragmatic approach to helping our customers leverage their knowledge and expertise to help drive customer adoption of these technologies. Our team is successful because of our deep technical and business expertise and our ability to link the two together. The team provides direct customer research, competitive analysis, actionable strategic advice, and thought leadership reports, webinars, and speeches.
VALUE OF HURWITZ ORGANIZATION
- Deep knowledge and insight into customer requirements, market drivers and inhibitors
- Expertise in identifying market opportunities
- Ability to evaluate competitive threats and disruptive trends
- Go to market programs to help create compelling messaging based on extensive customer and partner research
- Provide sophisticated thought leadership programs intended to help position your product brands for growth and competitive advantage.
HIGH PERFORMANCE ANALYST TEAM
- Senior team - each with more than 20 years experience in the following segments - Hardware and Software, Business Applications, Telecom and Business Services
- Experience working on SMB, Mid-market and Large Enterprise technology focused companies across various industries
- Strong functional experience in management and strategy consulting, business planning, market research, Go-to-Market, marketing and channel distribution, branding, venture investments, partnerships and acquisitions
- Cross-disciplinary experience and holistic focus
- Hurwitz & Associates tailors its services based on client requirements
- Flexible approach to meeting customer needs
- Approach to offerings is based on meeting our customer's business objectives